Wood cutting facilities
HQ Pack has its own wood cutting facilities, where packaging can be made either according to standard production methods or according to customer specifications. A customized solution can be found for your product using the most suitable materials, taking into consideration the requirements concerning size, weight, vulnerabilities, (cleanroom) use and transport method.
The possibilities include:
- Tri-wall boxes
- Pallet cases
- Flight cases
- Composite packaging
The following materials may be used when producing the above-mentioned packaging:
- Corrugated cardboard ranging in thickness from 0.5 mm to 15 mm (such as B, C, BC and triple-wall corrugated cardboard)
- Rough-sawn and/or smooth-plane pine
- Various types of multiplex (such as pine, birch and tropical hardwood)
- Plastics (such as PC, PP, PMMA and Trespa)
- Metal (such as steel, stainless steel and aluminium)
- A large variety of standard components
The packaging can also be made in such a way that it has excellent thermally insulating, shock-resistant or vibration cushioning properties. These properties are achieved by adding, for example, felt, foam or rubber vibration buffers and/or cable springs.
HQ Pack is a member of SMHV and the wooden packaging produced by HQ Pack meets the ISPM 15 standards.